Thursday, April 14, 2011

K.S Chithra's daughter died....

                       India's No:1 play back singer, K.S. Chithra's daughter died after falling in a swimming pool at a villa in Dubai this morning.....OMG!She was only 8 years old. I just cant believe this news... K.S Chithra is known for her down to earth nature. She had been waiting for 15 years (since her wedding) for a baby. It was also heard that the baby was suffering from Down syndrome and she had filed a case against the hospital authorities for not detecting it in an early scanning. I think God had made a big mistake in her case...and that too 'why it's always she '. Hope God gives her the strength to fight this too...
                   But this is going to be a big lesson for all the parents.....Just this morning I got my biodata and CV ready as I was preparing for an interview. I just dropped the idea of going for a job after listening to this news....All I'm going to do is sit at home and take care of my baby and that's going to be my job...no more babysitters.
                    Please....here i'm begging to all parents in this world...please take care of your children... we are livin+g for them....earning for them...don't forget to care them while making money....

No comments:

Post a Comment