Friday, April 8, 2011

Physical and emotional changes #4

I was not sheltered from the usual symptoms.


Morning sickness-my version is nausea all day...and it was at its worst in the evenings.
Disturbed sleep-frequent trips to toilets , during my third trimester.
Being emotional-this pregnancy thing has got me crying at crazy times.Well i knew.....it was just my emotions....I often get confused ...if its me or my brain is pregnant...
"Happy u= Happy baby! "I believed in this but even then i used to cry for no apparent reason in one moment and laugh next moments. My yettan used to reminds me  this. so once i go emotional ....he tries to stop me by saying these. Staying happy and healthy is very important during your pregnancy bcoz it is now that a mother's feelings and emotions can be felt by a baby.
Next is Body image issues- I was very much concerned about putting up weight , getting darker day by day.I always wore loose dresses so that no one can identify my tummy.
I almost stopped my shopping activities once people started staring at my belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment